Thursday, September 27, 2007

Liz’s Blog, an insight to her world

I hope you are enjoying my blog. I have tried several times to make one, but it's always a Liz and John blog, and we never really do anything so it never has anything on it. So this is my just Liz blog that I can write anything I want on.

I realized last year that I never write anything anymore, and it has a lot to do with the fact that I have been totally depressed and I don't feel like I have any inspiration to write and even if I did nothing I’d write would be any good. I periodically read stuff from high school and cry because it was good and I just don't feel like I can do that anymore. but I’m going to try. I've decided that I just need to buckle down and do all the things I think I can't do and all the things I don't want to do that I used to love and see if maybe I can do them and I do still love them. but it's really hard. a lot harder then I think it should be and that frustrates me. so there you go, a rant about Liz’s mental state.

When I started this blog, I just opened a word document on my computer at work and would write on it periodically during the day, and for the past 2 weeks the computer program we use for working has been shutdown for updates so I have had A LOT of spare time. (I can’t work too hard it’ll make everyone else look bad.) So I start writing one thing and another idea will pop up so I open another word document and start on that train of thought. Thus 20 posts so far this month and I’ve only had my blog for what... a week.

Maybe one day when work is back to normal I’ll have less time to ponder and wont post as much, but until then, enjoy.

No comments: