Monday, September 24, 2007

100 Things You May Not Know About Liz

The first 50:

I was born January 13th 1979 at 8:56 am, it was a Saturday.

My greatest fear is abandonment.

I can’t put my feet on the floor at movie theaters. Not only do my feet often not reach the floor, but I just hate having my feet on the floor. This isn’t just at movie theater’s either, it’s at home, at work, at church. I literally have to force myself to keep my feet on the floor at other people’s houses and in the car.

I started flirting with my husband when he was a sophomore in high school because I hated his girlfriend and just wanted to make her angry.

My main mode of communication with the opposite sex was flirting. When I got engaged my husband asked me to please stop flirting with everyone, so I did. I now feel as though I can’t or don’t know how to talk to anyone.

I have the annoying habit of starting most statements with the sentence “I was gonna say....”

I gave up the one worldly item I loved more then anything to make my husband happy. Jasper.

When I was in kindergarten I threw up on my desk, but didn’t want to get in trouble so I pushed it off the top into the desk.

When I didn’t want to go to school I used to hide from my mother.

I constantly dream about being in school. Mostly it’s about High School, but often times I dream about the old Kaysville Elementary School.

I often dream that I am trapped in the Kaysville Tabernacle and I can only use the back stairs that go from the basement to the cry room and can never get out of the building.

I love the name Margaret.

I love my knees. They’re cute.

I sleep to avoid reality.

I’m obsessed with cute socks. Preferably ones with kitties on them.

I hate church.

My mother drives me crazy because we are exactly the same.

I have my mom’s feet.

Sometimes I can feel myself getting fatter.

I used to be a size 8.

I’m a horrible friend. I forget birthdays and never call and for the most part I go off of the motto “hurt and alienate” because it hurts less when you’re the one to walk out on a relationship.

I didn’t have a bosom friend until I was 18.

My bosom friend accused me of bringing all bad things into her life and that it was my fault she was depressed and living in her parents basement and then she never spoke to me again.

I hate working. I want to be a stay at home mom. I never wanted a career because that didn’t involve my kids.

Old people and handicapped people frighten me.

I love Haunted Houses, Halloween, and Scary Movies.

I have a skull in my living room.

My favorite pair of shoes are a pair of red Doc Martin Mary Jane’s that I got from Sister Mertz in Annandale, VA.

I think my parents should have taken me to the doctor more as a teenager.

I’m a hypochondriac.

I hate fish. alive, dead or eatable.

I hate other people’s children (nieces and nephews excluded)

I rarely like the people I work with.

The best job I ever had was at Lagoon.

I never actually had a boyfriend in High School, Tom and I just made up stories to make others leave us alone.

The first and only time Tom held my hand was at our Senior Prom. He was wearing a top hat.

The first guy I ever kissed was Ben Baldwin. 11th grade.

The first boy I ever kissed was Benjamin Huddleston. 1st grade.

I dream about Ben Baldwin a lot.

Almost every date I took to dances in High School was a guy who my sister thought was cute.

I’ve always looked up to Keith even though I thought it was his life goal to make me leave the room in tears every time he saw me.

If I were stranded on a desert island all I would want would be shade, and a working refrigerator filled with a never ending supply of cheese cake.

My favorite U2 song is “Bullet the Blue Sky”

My favorite song is: “That’s What Friends Are For” by Dionne Warwick and Friends.

My favorite artist is Vincent Van Gogh.

I love to paint, but I’m no good at it. I once won a blue ribbon for a bunch of brush wiping. Mr. Cushing my high school art teacher offered to let the school buy it, but I felt that it would have been a rip off to post such crap in the Davis High Auditorium that I said no and it now hangs on the bedroom wall at my parents house. I paid a lot for the frame, but the painting itself is worthless.

I can’t read music and I’m tone deaf, but I love to sing. The old ladies at church always tell me I have a beautiful voice.

I loved my senior yearbook picture.

I have always wanted to drive a mini van.

I would love to live in Scotland, but it’s too far away from home.

1 comment:

Marcus Satellite said...

Hi Liz,

You win my prize for most interesting blog entry of the day! That was awesome.

"Bullet The Blue Sky" is one of my favorite U2 songs ever. I re-imagined it on my album The Marcus Satellite Tribute To U2 on
iTunes. I created two versions: One with male blues singer Christian Provensen, and one with female rock singer Jacqueline van Bierk.

Enjoy!
Marcus