Thursday, September 20, 2007

Bad for my ego?

So I think working at Coventry will be bad for my ego.
Why you may ask? Well....

In my first two weeks I was told that I am competent enough to learn the computer system by my self.

By my third week I was asked to take over the state of Oklahoma Coventry Health Plan because “out of everyone here you’re the most qualified.”

By the end of my first month I received a “Thumbs Up!” from my manager (a piece of paper for my cubie wall) stating that it was for “The great attitude, effort and willingness to make things run smoothly. Thanks for all you do to help. Good work never goes unnoticed.”

Today I had a one-on-on with my manager and my review involved the words “awesome” and “enthusiasm and vigor”
and then to rub it all in:
“With minimal instruction or training she jumped right in”
“She has proven to the rest of the team that metrics are more then attainable.”
“Liz is a great example to her peers and her attitude and ability have been refreshing.”

They love me here.

I was actually accused of “Smiling to much” the other day. WOW. Imagine that Liz smiling to much. When Lisa (my manager) tried telling them that at CompHealth I was usually considered the grumpy one they all laughed and thought that she was kidding.

Boy, do I have these people fooled.

Honestly though, I love my job. It’s been a breeze and I have really enjoyed my time here. Lets just hope it stays this way. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well duh Liz, you were that wonderful at CompHealth too. they were too stupid to admit that and now it is there loss. I like to use the ole saying; put your hand in a bucket of water, now pull it out. A whole? Only with you darling. Now find me a job! LOL
Love ya ;) Loran