Thursday, September 27, 2007

Strange dreams

I figured it out... for the 48 hours of my weekend I was only awake for 12 hours.

So after sleeping so much this past weekend I had many strange dreams. I have been very excited that I get to go to Washington for thanksgiving but in my dreams I’ve had to walk there over and over again. And when I get there I’m so tired I just fall on the front lawn this exhaustion leads to me having to army crawl into the house, but no one is home and I can’t stand up to go look for them.
In another dream where I was walking to Andrea’s, I get lost in the giant underground parking lot at Davis High – (it’s the old school of course and not to mention this kind of parking lot doesn’t exist). No matter what ramp I take or what door I use I can’t seem to get out of the parking lot. This time I have my mom and dad and John with me and we are all walking to Washington.
Then I have dreamed that I’m forced to sing a solo at church. At first it starts out in the primary room at the Kaysville tabernacle. And then they decide to make it a little bigger so it moves into the gym and onto the stage. But at this point it’s not just the ward watching it has turned into the entire stake. That freaked me out.
There were several other dreams, but I don’t remember what they were now. Those are the ones that stuck out the most to me.

No comments: