1. #1 Crush - Garbage
2. Local God - Everclear
3. Angel - Gavin Friday
4. Pretty Piece of Flesh - One Inch Punch
5. Kissing You - Des'ree
6. Whatever (I Had a Dream) - Butthole Surfers
7. Lovefool - The Cardigans
8. Young Hearts Run Free - Kym Mazelle
9. Everybody's Free (To Feel Good) - Quindon Tarver
10. To You I Bestow - Mundy
11. Talk Show Host - Radiohead
12. Little Star - Stina Nordenstam
13. You and Me Song - The Wannadies
"Peace? Peace. I hate the word, as I hate hell, all Montagues, and thee."
I can hear it now. Some of you out there are saying "Really? THIS ALBUM!? You Chose THIS as your first CD Choice!? Wow! That's so lame!"
When this movie came out in 1996 I had to see it. I liked to think that as a 17 year-old I had a pretty good grasp of Shakespeare, a love of movies and the desire to see both done really well. In my teenage years I had a huge girl crush on Claire Danes and I couldn't get enough of her. I also didn't find Leonardo DiCaprio that hard to look at either. I saw this in the theater opening night, and it blew me away. I loved everything about it. The music, the setting, the director. It was amazing... but this blog is about the music and not the movie, I'll do that another day.