Friday, April 10, 2009

"Feed Me Seymore!!"

I'm really hungry today and I just want to eat stuff, but I have run out of snacks at my desk and I don't think I need to eat more of my Chef Boyardee cups. I want to eat the twizzlers that are on the counter at home. I don't need the food though it will all just make me fat.


I think that maybe I'm just bored and eating is the only thing I have to do since actually doing my work today has escaped me.

This is what I have eaten today are we ready for the excitement ...

Breakfast: (between 5-9 am)
8 oz Water

1 Twizzler before leaving my house
1 Strawberry Yogurt
1 Jell-O snack - sugar free
6 more Twizzlers that I stuck in my lunch bag
1 piece of Spearmint gum

Second Breakfast: (10-11am)
2 packets of Instant Oatmeal Cinnamon Roll flavored (yum)
1 Cadbury Caramel Egg
Hand full of gummie bears
8oz of water
8oz of Dr. Pepper

then I sat around starving for another hour before it was lunch time.

Lunch: (noon)
7.5 oz Chef Boyardee Beefaroni
1 piece of Spearmint gum
8 oz of Dr. Pepper - - at least the bottle is empty now

Afternoon Snack: (2 pm)
1 Cadbury cream egg


I did turn down the cookies sitting on our community table, and didn't take up the offer for a second lunch (though it was salad and I probably should have had that instead of Beefaroni)

Now I'm just sitting here craving more Twizzlers.....

No comments: