Wednesday, April 29, 2009

a book I read

To Seduce A Sinner (The Legend of the Four Soldiers, #2)I enjoyed this book. I read it over a 4 day weekend and it only took so long because I had to stop reading to do stuff.
Yes, it's another smut novel, but I have found myself addicted to them again. I enjoy the lame plots and the dramatic characterization. It's great.
This book was entertaining. It's about a man "Lord Vale" and a woman "Melisande" who are thrown together when she proposes to him after he is left behind by his second fiancée. He says yes because he's curious and she asked because she has loved him from afar for many years.
Well They have to learn to be together and he has to overcome his challenges and she has to overcome hers. Does it work out? Well I'm not going to tell you, you just have to read it for yourself.

No comments: