Monday, February 25, 2008

Huh?

For those of you who read my blog and may not know what I'm talking about when I say I'm moderating my comments because of ___________. There is ONE post that is getting a lot of attention...
 
Chunga was ranting about Mister West this morning and said something about "a blog out there that probably belongs to a fat chick in Mister's ward" blah blah blah. Well mine happens to be in the top 5 searches when you Google "Mister West" Mister West, 101.9" etc. "out there" and it has gotten over 200 comments regarding mister west and has been talked about before regarding the subject. I have deleted many and moderated many others.
 
and I was right - after what's happening hot stuff this morning I ended up with at least 10 more post that I had to moderate.
 
that's all.

No comments: