Monday, February 18, 2008

Knight Rider



I miss Kight Rider. Lets face it the show wasn't great. I was a little kid, and I remember watching it every Sunday night. We would all watchit at my Grandparents. I really loved it. ( Ok I have a really silly childhood dream shattering obsision with K.I.T.T. the car, but I really don't share it.) I enjoyed the new show last night. I miss the oringle vocie, Val is one of my VERY least favorite actors. Other then that is could be realyy geart. I think as long as we stay away from jumping everything. The Hoff is so srewed up I am glad they went with a new cast. i hope it is made into a standard show.

3 comments:

Scrat3k said...

You need to kick your wife off the computer so you can blog! This is unacceptable!

ScottBoomer said...

I don't think we've seen the last of the Hoff.

Anonymous said...

This whole post about Knight Rider was unnaccpetable, as was th new movie...i am sure that old Mr Feeny was available to do the voice, not freaking Val Kilmer...Geez!