Thursday, February 21, 2008

I think I'm addicted to Facebook

FaceBook.com is such a time waster.
 
I feed my Zombies, play scrabble, save the rain forest and a few other things... and then suddenly it 3 hours later and I think what have I been doing?!
 
I was asked today when I'm going to move my wagon train - - I haven't played Oregon Trail for almost a week. I haven't really even thought about it, but apparently others have. I guess I'll have to log in and move along the trail to Oregon City.
 
I'm going over to Rachel's tonight to take her boxes . . . maybe when we're done with that john will let me play on face book for a while.
 
I need a laptop.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the boxes!!! I got about half of that stuff piled in the corner taken to the storage unit. :) Now only 1 million to go!!

Anonymous said...

Oh liz, and it's all my fault that your wasting your life away on facebook. hmmm, should i apologize? maybe to john eh? hehehe