Wednesday, February 13, 2008

What’s in Liz’s Head?

I created a picture in creative writing once using colors to describe me. One side of this piece of art is colorful with bright colors and flowers and stickers where the other side is a black sheet of paper with one little white star in the middle. I had created it that way because on the outside I was happy and bright and everyone’s friend, but on the inside all I felt was dark anger and hate for all around me, wishing I could just disappear or die and knowing that no one would really miss me if I was gone. But there was that one white star, like a light at the end of the tunnel that reminded me that just because I feel that way now doesn’t mean that’s how it really is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting. I at one time felt the same way and have many bits of pwotry to prove it. We should chat about it someday (offine, of course).