Friday, February 15, 2008

I fell down :(

I hurt.
 
My story for the day goes like this: I woke up to a very sick husband (still) and decided that I could just lay in bed for a few more minutes because if I didn't have to take him to work then I had 15 extra minutes to kill... well I killed them with sleep and I didn't get a shower so I'm annoyed that I have greasy hair (yuck! T.M.I. I'm sure) So I finally get dressed and out to my car and of course it's 8 degrees outside so I have to scrape off the auto's windows. And of course after the beautiful afternoon yesterday the top layer of snow has turned to ICE. There is no traction on my red doc martins so I slip and slide my way around the car and get it completely scraped off except for the back window. As I move to the back of the car I slip - - feet fly up over my head and I fall flat on my back - - I'm sure it would have been amusing to watch but there was no one there to see me except my neighbor across the street, but she was to busy scraping of her car to notice. So I lay there on the ground cold and sore for a few minutes trying to decide if I really wanted to get up, but I knew that I had no choice and I must go into work - sigh - It made me want to go wake up my sick husband and make him finish scraping the car for me. instead I just finished what I was doing and went to work. Now, after sitting here all day I have decided that my butt hurts, my back aches, my wrist hurts, and I have a headache and I believe all of it can be blamed on my fall this morning.
 
I'm so talented, that I am.

No comments: