Friday, February 8, 2008

News for the week -

John turned 28 on Tuesday.

John's cousin Jenn's 2 year-old, Zach, is in Primary Children's Hospital currently. He started having seizures 2/6 and they’re not sure why. He is very sick. He is on a ventilator and not breathing on his own. Please keep them in your prayers today.

Becky & Jacob's little girl, Hope, has had a terrible flu and has been in and out of the hospital & doctor's offices for the past few weeks. Keep her in your prayers too.

My Brother's Other Half is having a baby! I'm totally excited!

My Lucy will be turning 1 on Monday 2/11. She's adorable.

Me and John got our car back from the shop AGAIN on Thursday - so far it seems like it might be okay.

We have also learned that we NEVER want to own or drive a PT Cruiser. We drove it to work for 3 days and were down to half a tank of gas and it took $28.67 to fill it back up... that's how much it costs to fill my entire tank AND drive around on that for at least 7 days.

The Family in Hendersonville, TN escaped the tornados. When upon further inspection they still had their roof, their cars and their swimming pool... Apparently everything there just got really wet.

Carrie Higly and her family escaped the wrath of the tornados too. She lives in Mountain Home, AR. She says they had more damage from wind a couple of weeks ago then they did from the 2 tornados that hit the town next to them. They also ended up with a lot of rain.

I have discovered 3 new gray hairs ... they're more shiny silver then gray, but they appeared out of nowhere.

I have discovered that I am allergic to my bubble bath.

Mahana has not touched my roses all week! This is new for her, I think this is partially due to the fact that I have given her one rose petal a day to curb her curiosity.

No comments: