Thursday, February 14, 2008

I hate moving ....

 

No, I am not moving. I plan on staying where I am until I NEED to move somewhere else. I’m just feeling the pain of my brother and his other half as they first have to move her to his place and then the two of them will move again. So they have 1 house and 1 condo to sell and then combine all their stuff and buy a house of their own. There is no envy here.

I have lived in the same lace for almost 4 years now, and I STILL haven’t unpacked yet. I live in a very small 2 bed room house. I have a living room, a family room, a large kitchen and a small bathroom with no storage space anywhere. So the moving boxes were stuffed into the “extra” bedroom 4 years ago and then haven’t moved since. I think it’s about time to go through them I might need to use that room one day. The theory is that if you haven’t looked in a box for a year then it’s safe to say you don’t need anything in it... but I say if it’s been in a box for a year it’s probably because there is nowhere else to put it.

 

    :)

No comments: