Friday, June 27, 2008

Movie Quote for the day:

As a special salute to the Special Edition release of So I Married An Axe Murderer -
 
 
Stuart: Well, it's a well known fact, Sonny Jim, that there's a secret society of the five wealthiest people in the world, known as The Pentavirate, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows.
Tony: So who's in this Pentavirate?
Stuart: The Queen, The Vatican, The Gettys, The Rothschilds, *and* Colonel Sanders before he went tits up. Oh, I hated the Colonel with is wee *beady* eyes, and that smug look on his face. "Oh, you're gonna buy my chicken! Ohhhhh!"
Charlie: Dad, how can you hate "The Colonel"?
Stuart: Because he puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes ya crave it fortnightly, smartass!

1 comment:

EmandZachsmom said...

I think they put that same Darn chemical in this movie! I LOVE THIS MOVIE. This has to be one of my most favorite movie Quotes!