Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Grrr

So I had one of those dreams last night where someone pissed me off beyond belief and I ended up beating the tar out of them and then woke up angry. I hate those dreams.
 
 It makes me wonder if maybe the hard feelings I harbor for someone in the waking world are being realized in my dreams and I really should just move on and realize that it's not my problem and they can do whatever they want with THEIR life because it's not mine to fix.
 
Hmmm... easier said then done.
 
So needless to say I'm in a rotten mood and I feel like hitting something.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe they think you are the one with the problem.

Anonymous said...

Usually when you have a dream like that it points to YOU. Are you doing something that is bothering yourself lately?? Something that you seem to be beating yourself up about?