Thursday, June 12, 2008

I can do it too!

My employer is sending me to Florida for 3 weeks! That's something that never would have happened at the last place I worked. I'll be gone 7/7 - 7/11 then again 7/28 - 8/1 and then another week during August if my services are still required. I'm excited! But scared at the same time. I've never really had to go somewhere ALONE before. I always had a companion, a family member, or John. This will be different.
They decided that they needed someone to go teach people how to use the computer system who isn't a manager or a trainer so I can do hands on individual training. I'm a little surprised that they decided that I should go. Apparently they think I'm more competent then I do.
I bought a new set of luggage last night. Now I feel so grown up. :)

1 comment:

z said...

SWEET! The only word of advice I can give on buisness travel is travel light and don't lock your keys in the rental car.