Tuesday, March 31, 2009

what's up?

I haven't really been up to anything too exciting lately, just migraines and baby-sitting. That's about it. I think I might finally be getting over the cold I got clear back at the beginning of February. . . I wonder if the constant coughing could be a trigger to the migraines? I hadn't had a migraine (a really nasty one) for about a year, but at the beginning of March I started getting them about once a week. Weird. Anyway, that's about as exciting as my life is right now. John is good. He dropped out of school because the DATC was stupid and decided not to offer the associates program like they had been telling him for the past 1.5 years. They made him very angry so he left class and withdrew from school and now he has to enroll in a real college and hopefully we'll be able to get him through school before it's time to retire. 

2 comments:

Loran said...

I feel bad for John. I know this is something he wants to do. I am sure that the new school is much better. Hey, thanks for the sweet comment you posted on my blog. That means the world to me.

Lindsay said...

Tell John to hang in there! I hate it when things change like that in education. Jerks.