Friday, March 13, 2009

No work today

Hey there. It's Friday the 13th. Did you know that 13 is my favorite # and Friday the 13th is my favorite day and that Friday the 13th is among my favorite horror movies, and if I could I would live on the 13th floor and I would have 13 cats and Drive a VW Bug with a 13 painted on the hood and I would own 13 pairs of shoes and be able to read 13 books a day and remember the plot lines, I would make 13 Billion dollars a year and own 13 private islands. I would also have 13 private jets and 13 various sports cars. I would always drive 13 miles over the speed limit and some day I'd get pulled over by 13 cops and be sentenced to 13 years in jail but I'd get 13 years of probation for good behavior but then I'd skip the country in one of my 13 private jets and spend 13 wonderful decades in the south of France where my only decision would be which of my 13 bikinis would I wear because of course I would only weigh 113 pounds. But then after adopting my 13 German babies I'd take them to one of my 13 islands and teach them that red is blue and blue is orange and that there is only one number that counts and that is 13. But since that wont happen for another 13 years I'll just stay here and enjoy the fact that it is Friday the 13th.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

It's a good thing that you aren't a triskaidekaphobic!