Thursday, March 26, 2009

Movie Day

Wednesday has become date night. Funny how it used to be nap night, when I'd get home from work at 4:10 and HAVE TO lay down and sleep for a few hours because the first three days of the week had taken so much out of me.
 
Last night for date night John took me out to a movie and dinner. We saw Race to Witch Mountain and I'll admit, I loved it. I'm a huge fan of the original Escape to Witch Mountain and Return to Witch Mountain (although these were on the list of movies I hardly ever got to watch because older siblings told me it was "dumb" just like Chitty-Chitty Bang Bang and Mary Poppins) Never-the-less, Race to Witch Mountain was amusing. It made me laugh, it almost made me sad, and it was full of adventure, which is something I love in movies. "The Rock" did not disappoint even though his name is Dwayne Johnson. The kids could have been better looking but I guess if you're an alien then you can be kinda funny looking. I recommend this movie to those who enjoy a good Disney adventure movie.
 
I've been told that next Wednesday is Monsters vs. Aliens which I think looks totally cute. I'll fill you all in on that one later.
 
 

1 comment:

M.O.M. said...

I love Mary Poppins and Chitty-chitty Bang-bang!