Thursday, July 2, 2009

Book Review

Just ListenThis is one of those teen-drama books about a teenage girl who has problems that she needs to figure out but she cant do it on her own. It basically covers a year in her life and all the family drama that goes on leaving the youngest daughter wanting for something more real.
I loved this book. In some ways it reminded me of me, or of someone I know or of what could have been. It made me cry several times.
I really did just stumble upon this book as I was doing a search for something else to read and the title "Just Listen" caught my attention. I would recommend this book to others because I though it was worth my reading time, but also because by the end you feel better about life and how it should work out. Five stars for this all the way.

No comments: