Tuesday, January 27, 2009

some good quotes.

"You are mistaken, my friend," said the abb`e. "There are times when God's justice tarries for a while adn it appears to us that we are forgotten by Him, but the time always comes when we find it is not so, and here is the proof." --The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas

~*~

“If ever there is tomorrow when we’re not together . . . there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we’re apart. . . I’ll always be with you.” -- Winnie the Pooh

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course, I love the Winnie the pooh one, although it sounds a little too eloquent for Winne the Pooh himself to say, so maybe the author said it, but either way , it's brilliant!

M.O.M. said...

I think the line was actually said by Christopher Robbin...

Unknown said...

you are both right, it probably was Christopher Robin that said it. I didn't write the quote, I just borrowed it :)