Saturday, January 31, 2009

It's the Cheesiest!

That saying isn't just for Macaroni anymore.

My husband took me to see Twilight yesterday.

This movie was so cheesy. I purposely haven't seen this movie for the last 2 months because I was expecting it to be terrible. Just like Eragon was terrible.... And I'll admit, the movie wasn't bad, it was just super cheesy.

Everything about it just made me laugh. The serious parts, the sensual parts, the down right stupid parts. It was almost too much for one girl to handle. My husband had to keep shushing me through the movie so I didn't disturb the other 7 people in the theater.

I don't know if I'll be able to see the second one, it might give me a coronary laughing so hard at poor traumatic Bella... Ha Ha HA!
I think I'll just stick to the books.
I will recommend the soundtrack though, that is fantastic. (except for the terrible song by Robert Pattinson... not only is he UGLY but he can't sing either.)

No comments: