Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Stupid Teachers!!

I went to school today, being that it is Tuesday. I was asking about a test I took last week. The teacher (who really is a great guy.) says to me "Your class info is out dated. We have been trying to fix this for 8 months. The test is old. You need the new test." So he gets me the new test. Which is almost just like the old test. Then I start going through it. It says you need to read all the info. I was thinking that it was all new information, and read through the old info. Then there is 26 pages of new information.The new information is just help full hints for doing your work!!! I read through all of this just to get to the last two pages. The Last 2 pages is the Test. I wasted the whole class time getting to a test I already had basically taken . Then I had to read a bunch of useless blah. Just to find out the rest of the actual test is just 2 pages!!! I know that the "creator" doesn't make mistakes, but I may have to take care of this one.

No comments: