Tuesday, May 27, 2008

It's a BABY

My oldest sister gave birth to her first baby girl this morning sometime in the 4:00 am hour. She told me when she called, but I was too excited to remember. I do remember that she said she was 18" long, 5 lbs 6 oz (i think) and had a TON of dark hair.
 
Unfortunately they have Nextel and no picture messaging or even camera's on their phones. How prehistoric is that!
They didn't bring the camera to the hospital because they didn't think they'd be staying so pictures will be forthcoming.
 
now I'm just sad because I still have no money and no time off and no way to get to Washington.... sigh

2 comments:

z said...

So dows this mean, that mom is stuck at the airport with no ride?????

Anonymous said...

No. The babe was born at 4:28am so Michael had plenty of time to find Mom. Mikayla weighed 5 lbs and 4 oz. I will try to get a picture off the camera for you soon.