Saturday, November 8, 2008

One of those weeks

Hi everybody. OK, i had this awesome blog thing I was going to do for Guy Fox day. (Yes I know I spelled it wrong.) Anyway, Then I had a crap day at work that day. I really don't remember everything that ruined it. I do remember that things didn't work out for me again at work; when it came to getting a better job. It was a long shot I know, but this time I fooled myself into thinking this time things would be different. Well, I am still a valued employee. I still have a great boss that thinks I am great. (Four bosses really.) Anyway, I just couldn't take it any more. So I had a ton of time off saved up, and took the last two days of the week off. I know that is so adult of me. It just makes me sick to get passed up again. Now I know it was a stupid self pitty party, but sometimes -not being perfect- means that you have to take a break. While it was nice to relax. It really didn't help me feel all that much better. Then today changed that. I saw an old friend from high school. Now I mean I "saw" them, not that I talk to them. I wish I would of. My bad mood had me coward out, but It still brought back the good memories. So Stacy if you are out there "Call me." I lost your number. I am going to call 4-1-1 I think. Then, at IHOP as well was my cousin Jen and her wonderful family. I only got to talk to Jen for a sec. But she is just one of the best people in the world. "She is also the funniest Jennifer's I know." I was going to talk to her, but I was tyring to herd the family. Which leads again to why things are going better. Andrea and Mike came down with baby for there Anniversary. Raymond is down too. He is great I just don't know Ray am Kim that well, because I have only been with them on a handful of occasions. We all went out for breakfast this morning. Most everyone was there. That was great. It is great to spend time with family. If you can't say that about your family then I really do feel sorry for whom ever you are.
Well, this is a lot for me. I am done.

5 comments:

ScratZ said...

Sorry to hear you got passed up on a promotion at work. That's always disappointing. =( I'm sure that you won't be stuck in a rut at work forever though and I'm glad that family cheered you up!

EmandZachsmom said...

YAY FOR PANCAKES!!!! It was Super fun to see you guys! Thanks again for Letting Liz hang out with us. We are going to rock the mini van all the way there and back!

Lori said...

That sucks being passed up again, but good things come to those who wait (or are forced to wait). I think there is nothing more important than family. I am glad that you had such a nice time with them.

Becky said...

I agree Family is a great thing. I hope this week is better for you.

Bitrha said...

BTW.... I am glad you are a part of our family. Even as dysfunctional as we are:).