Saturday, October 4, 2008

Scrapbook Now

I saw this on a friends blog today and I thought it was creative and kind of fun. The scrapbook challenge is to take 10 pictures right now a put them in a small scrapbook and lug it around to look at in spare moments, I am not putting mine in a book because the last thing I need is one more thing in my purse, but I'm putting it here for the rest of the world to enjoy too.

So Here we go...

My Handsome husband. You can't tell, but he just finished chasing me accross the house before I could take this picture.

The new fish. Sorry Jennie, but both your gold fishes are now dead. I replaced them with 2 new Mollies. One Silver Molly and one Dalmation Molly.
This is my beautiful Noranti kitten in her favorite spot. The clean laundry. She waits for this every Saturday and get really indignant when we finally put it away before we can go to bed.

Mahana in her basket. This is Mahana's favorite spot in the house. Right under the fish tank and right in the middle of the living room so she can monitor what goes on from a comfortable place.

My Car. How do I love thee let me count the ways....

The ongoing project. It may look bad, but it's come a long way. We can see the floor now where a few months ago there was no open space at all.

Mmmmm ... Dinner. Beef stew with potatoes and carrots simmered all day in the crock pot. This is one of my favorite things about chilly weather.

The computer desk. I spend A LOT of time here.

In case you don't know, I love shower curtains. I like finding fun and fancy ones and yes, they all have to be clear so the light can come through, otherwise the bathroom is way too dark.

The remodeled living room. It's so much brighter and cheerier then before. I do still need a red couch.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I love the pictures. It's is funny to take pictures around the house of basic things.