Thursday, October 9, 2008

PICTURE TAG!

Here are the rules:All you have to do is go to your 6th picture album folder, pick the 6th picture and post it. After that, tag 5 friends...

This is our Christmas tree from last year. I love our little tree but it is getting swamped by all the Hallmark ornaments that we are buying, we're going to have to upgrade one of these years. I'm not a huge fan of Christmas so the tree is luck if it gets put up before 1 week to Christmas. This drives mu husband crazy. Oh Well.



I tag:

Becky

Jessica

Keira

Georgie

Loran

and ...

Carrie (we'll see if she plays along :))

3 comments:

Loran said...

I only have five friends through my e-mail. I will do this through e-mail.

Anonymous said...

hehe...I think you know me too well! Can I just pick a random picture? I think I only have 3 albums complete- the rest of my photos are on my computer and in a giant blue box.
I hate scrapbooking...
~Carrie

Keira said...

mission accomplished :)