Monday, August 18, 2008

Just my luck.

Ok a quick review before we get to the point of this blog. First, I would just like to remind everyone our luck with cars. Then our luck with traveling places. Now To the point. So I ride front runner for the first time. I get on without any problems. I avoided the crazy yet entertaining kid. I had a friendly couple sit in front of me. The Train starts and we are moving along just fine. Then we stop and wait for 10 min. I expected to wait... just not that long. The trains have to wait at certain parts of the tracks to past each other. Anyway, so we are sitting there and i am thinking this is taking longer then it should. I was my first time though so i thought maybe i am just crazy. Then the train conductor comes over the speaker and says "the switch we are at is not working properly. this could take a while to fix. Men are on their way to take care of it. Thanks for your patience." I couldn't believe it. I break everything. We were there for only a half-in-hour. So i can't complain too much. It could have been much worse. what really upset me is we were right there next to the beck street merger to I-15. I could see everyone flying down the clear roads home. I was entertained by the loud crazy kid in the back of the train. I made it home and had a good evening once Liz got Home. SO my advice is don't travel with me. Or maybe I should just say travel at your own risk with me. By the way I am flying with Liz to Washington. I get to take a whole plane of people down with me HA Ha Ha Ha ha...

3 comments:

Alesha said...

John, that is your super power! You are the super villian of transit! Whole trains and other various modes of transportation cower in your presence. :) lol

Becky said...

I think you should get a shirt and have the front just a warning do on travel with me and the back your track record, you could get a choice of many seats on the plane.

Lori said...

John I am glad that you said it was you. Liz is always blaming me. LOL
Sorry about that buddy.