Thursday, January 20, 2011

Absent, but not dead


It's been a while since I actually put my own words on this blog. I haven't forgotten it, and I haven't died. It is nearly the end of January so I'm going to post my goals for the New Year:


Reachable
˚          Go to Church (I know I need to… We'll do better)
˚          Visit Grandmas
˚          Clean up my language (Sure I don't swear like a sailor, but I could always do better.)
˚          Learn to crochet (so far so good. I'm making a blanket right now.)
o       Crochet something for every baby that comes this year (So far there is only one)
˚          Cook one new recipe a week (We need more variety. If you have a favorite recipe you think we should try please pass it along. I'll try to remember to blog about them as we go.)
˚          Eat more healthy (This goes with the goal above)
˚          Finish projects
o       Big Bad Jesus book for Andrea (if you have seen my book you know what I mean. Oh, and I need old Ensigns and Children's Friends that I can cut up… does anyone have some of those?)
o       Organize Cookbooks/Recipes (put all those stray papers into the awesome binder I got for my wedding… 9 years ago!)

Laughable
˚          Walk at least 3 times a week
˚          Stop being so bitter
˚          Do yard work
˚          Schedule my life better
˚          Clean out the "other" room (yeah, that's one of those that is always on the list)


I'll be back. stay tuned....

2 comments:

M.O.M. said...

You should definitly work on the cursing like a sailor thing. I am sooo better at it than you are. :)

Unknown said...

yes, you sure do a good job at the cursing like a sailor thing... I think it's because you live so close to the ocean. :P