Monday, June 28, 2010

What a wasted weekend....

John was sick all weekend and as the pattern goes... John was sick so I also did nothing - -
So we stayed in and watched movies all weekend. Now the question is, what did we watch?

New:
Julie & Julia - Very cute movie. It made me cry at one part, but other than that it was a really good movie. It was very interesting to learn about the life of Julia Child, almost made me want to go out and buy her biography. After the movie was over John asked me if I needed the French cooking cook book, and my response was, "I'm trying to loose weight, not eat more butter."
The Carnival of Souls - This movie was made in 1962 it is in Black and White. Very Cheesy, and very long even though it is only 75 minutes long it feels like it lasts forever, but that's the way of these old films. This movie features the Saltair Pavilion as the home of the Carnival. (Interesting note: Director/writer Herk Harvey thought up the idea of the film after driving past the Saltair Amusement Park while traveling through Salt Lake City)

Old:
Love Actually
Next Avengers: Heroes of Tomorrow
Sean of the Dead
300
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life
The Mummy

No comments: