Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Now Back to Our Regularly Scheduled Programming....

Movies I've seen recently:
 
Wolfman (2010) - This movie could have been good. but the main actor of the movie was terrible. His bad acting and his pretending to be Lon Chaney just distracted from how good it could have been. What's in it: Bad Acting. Gore. Human Stupidity.
 
Star Wars IV: A New Hope - Fantastic as always. I never tire of these movies. But it does seem like Luke gets more whiney each time I watch it. Whining. Bad Lightsaber Battles. Explosions.
 
Star Wars V: The Empire Strikes Back - Who can pass up the scene in the corridor with Han and Leia - Princess Leia: "Stop that. My hands are dirty." Han Solo: "My hands are dirty, too. What are you afraid of?" He he. Love it. What's in it: Space Drama. Innocent Love. Scoundrels.

Superman Returns - I hadn't seen this movie since it was in theaters. Back then I didn't like it because it was way to long. now I just don't like it because it's dumb. What's in it: Too Long. Bad acting on the part of Lois Lane. Didn't follow Superman Mythos.
 
G.I. Joe Season 2.0 - The final collection of the original series. I didn't love this season as much as the first because the original characters like Flint, Scarlet, Duke, Shipwreck and Snake eyes were rarely if ever seen. Lady Jay made it into this season more than others, but still not much. It was mostly Hawke and the Serpenator. Also several special guest appearances by Sergeant Slaughter. not as good as the first season, but still not bad to watch. What's in it: Cobra Hijinks. Stupid Plots. and G.I. Joe Humor.
 
Black blood Brothers - Anime. This was pretty good. There were only a total of 12 episodes. I'd have liked more. the story didn't even start picking up until episodes 8-9. What's in it: Vampires. Samurai. Blood.
 

No comments: