Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Random Liz' information

I had to fill this out for work today so I thought I'd add it to my blog. Random information about me.

 

I am…

 

Name

Elizabeth “Liz” Evans

Job Title

Credentialing Coordinator

Previous jobs in company

Former Oklahoma Plan Lead, Currently the Altius Plan Lead and Arkansas Plan Lead

Length of time in CVC

A little over 2 years

Length of time in company

A little over 2 years

Hobbies & Interests

Sleeping, Reading, Writing, Painting, Photography, Singing, Stars, Rain, RPG Video Games, Dungeons and Dragons, Cats, Blogging

Family/Significant Other/Children

Married to John since 1/25/2002

Pets

I have 2 cats, Mahana and Noranti (Ma-HA-na and No-RAN-tea) Ages 5 years and 4 years respectively.

Things I did in a “previous life” (before CHC)

I have worked in the world of Credentialing for almost 7 years now. My previous job was at CompHealth in their CVO for nearly 5 years. Before that I had many, many jobs that covered all the basics – ie, KB Toys, Intercontinental Hotel Reservations, JC Penney Catalog call center, Merchandising at the local amusement park called Lagoon, Nanny for 4 kids, Candy department at the local department store, and I even sold popcorn  at a movie theater. I think there was even one day of Hotel Housekeeping in there somewhere and another day of telemarketing, but since those were only 8 hours each I forget about them most of the time.

One statement that describes me

“ARRRRRGH!”

Other things I would like people to know about me

Favorite Movies:
Stardust, Ever After, Troll, Tristan & Isolde, The Chronicles of Riddick, Transporter, Moulin Rouge, Star Wars: Episode I, Sliding Doors, Watcher in the Woods, Disney’s Hercules, The Mummy

Favorite Music:
U2, Cherie Call, New Kids on the Block, BNL, Dave Matthews Band, Hootie and the Blowfish, Most Musicals

 

Favorite Books:

The Princess Bride, The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, Herman the Brave Pig, The Wheel of Time Series, Lord of the Flies, The Scarlet Pimpernel, The Phantom of the Opera

 

Favorite Holiday:

Talk Like a Pirate Day (September 19th – every year) 

 

No comments: