Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009, I wont miss you

I weighed myself this morning and the scale said .... 230

Ugh! So much for losing 5lbs by the end of the year, it looks like I gained some. Bleh. But my new treadmill comes to my house on Monday so hopefully that will help in the weight loss department.
I have decided that I can't join a gym because my exercise schedule doesn't fit with their business hours and I can't go outside walking because there is 2 feet of snow and bad air quality in the winter and it's too blasted hot in the summer. So I figured if I had a treadmill I could get on it any time I want and walk for as long as I need too. I can even walk and read at the same time and not worry about being hit by a car. I can walk at night when I want too and I can walk while my the Creator plays video games. and he can get on and walk off all his post-workday energy that drives me crazy some times when I just want to relax and he feels that he NEEDS to do something.
All in all, I think the treadmill will be a good thing for both of us. And, I have a sister-in-law who has decided that we should workout together in our own homes so we are both going to start the Couch to 5K on the same day and cheer each other on. That way we can (again) workout on our own schedules but aim at the same goal.
I hope this helps me because I'm ready to find the thinner me.
Besides, I have to get in shape if I want to go to Disneyland in February and not have it bee like last time when I was at my heaviest and I was so tired and worn out and my feet hurt like crazy after only 2 days and I still had 2 days left. I don't want to do that again. I want to get from one end of the park to the other without dying or having my butt get stuck on one of the rides in their tiny little seats.
Alright, that is all for this morning. It's time to get to work.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!

No comments: