Thursday, September 4, 2008

Junk Mail I am SICK of!

Don't Accept New Coin! Please help do this.. Refuse to accept these when they are handed to you. I received one from the Post Office as change and I asked for a dollar bill instead. The lady just smiled and said 'way to go' so she had read this e-mail. Please help out....our world is in enough trouble without this too!!!!!


U.S. Government to Release New Dollar Coins



You guessed it 'IN GOD WE TRUST' IS GONE!!!
If ever there was a reason to boycott something, THIS IS IT!!!!
DO NOT ACCEPT THE NEW DOLLAR COINS AS CHANGE.
Together we can force them out of circulation.
Please send to all on your mail list !!!
___________________________

GOOD HELL PEOPLE!
Has no one LOOKED at this coin??

IT IS ON THE SIDE!!


Don't forward the email to everyone you know! Infact if you get this junk mail go a head and tell them (and everyone else they sent it to) how wrong they are. Ugh!

But you don't have to take my word for it... The United States Mint can clear that up for you just as well as I can... and they even have a cool 3D Flash thing to play with so you can look at all sides of the coin.

Thanks for listening to my rant.

1 comment:

Keira said...

I love your latest post! I get so irritated with the forwards that I receive that are totally unfounded, and even the ones that are only partially untrue -- doesn't anyone check snopes or urban legends before they circulate click forward?