Tuesday, September 2, 2008

It's that time of year again!!

Halloween Movie Month(s)
 
YAY! This is our favorite time of year at the Evans' house (at least my branch of it). We're dedicating September and October to Scary movies this year. Last year we started back in August, but we figure that 3 months is excessive but 2 months should be about right. We've cut down on our Blockbuster Online membership so we're only getting 2 movies a month with no in store exchanges so I guess we'll be utilizing Hollywood video more often since they have the larger selection.
 
I think we are going to kick off Halloween Movie Month with a few of my favorites including:
 
Sleepy Hollow (the Johnny Depp version)
The Adventures of Ichabod (Disney Version)
The Nightmare Before Christmas
 
 
Does anyone have any good suggestions for Halloween Movies/Horror Movies?
 

3 comments:

Murray and Gette said...

Hey Master Pears...er I mean Master Evans or uh...whatever! Hows it going? I don't really know any good Halloween/Horror movies at this time but if I think of any I will let you know- Anyway I just wanted to say "Hi" and let you know that I also have a blog, so come on over!

Becky said...

It's funny I hate this time if year for the same reason you love it. Halloween (in the scary way) is my least Favorite thing. I have liked getting the kids dressed up and getting candy but other then that I am all good.

Loran said...

I love this time of the year too. Do you have the updated version of Nightmare Before Christmas? I got it and love it. I am not sure if it is my new TV or the movie, but is is much crisper. One of my favorite Halloween movie ever is "The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown."