Monday, December 22, 2008

What Dreams May Come

Such strangest dreams lately. These are the ones I remember, but the ones I don't remember were all very strange too, that much I do remember. Here are some that I do remember. Some have woken me up really angry in the mornings, and others I just have to sit back and think "hmmm?"
 
~*~
 
Last night I dreamed that I was married to Joey-Joe McIntyre and we had a beautiful little girl named Lizzie. We lived in this dumpy little apartment even though Joey is a Superstar. We kept having to go out and do TV spots and we were hosting someone's wedding. Guy Lombardi was there. (Okay so I don't really know what Guy Lombardi looks like but that was the guys name in my dream.) And he didn't like the way the wedding turned out so he was suing. That was pretty frustrating. What was also really frustrating to me in my dream was that the bathroom door at my house was only a half door, like the ones at the church library.  It was missing the top half so there was no privacy in my bathroom. I don't know why that bothered me so much in the dream, but it did.
*
The night before that I dreamed that I was still in High School and I had to find my last period class that I thought was seminary, but the teacher told me I didn't belong in his class. So I walked to the Auditorium and found John because he was in class over there and asked him where the baby was and he didn't know so after a while of sitting in class I remembered that Emily (that was the baby's name) was in the car and I needed to go get her. when I got to the car Emily was not in her car seat where I had left her, there was only an empty blanket so I franticly searched the back seat looking for her but she was no where to be found. I went to get in the drivers seat and there was a blanket bundled up on the seat so I moved it and there she was. She was such an adorable little girl who was all smiles and squeals to see me.
*
Then a few nights ago I dreamed that I was out shopping with my mother-in-law and everyone was so stupid and I was getting so angry at people and I was swearing at everyone "F" this and "F" that and "F" you ... and I rarely ever use that word. All I can think was that night my dreams were definitely influenced by watching Wanted before going to bed. Then to top it off I woke up angry.
*
Then another night last week, I again dreamed about my mother-in-law, but this time I had twin boys. Their names were Elliott and Edward. (I personally don't like either of those names.) But the babies kept being taken away from me but would periodically be brought back to me to be fed. Eventually in my dream though they weren't brought back to me so I started looking for them and asking people where they were but no one would tell me. Somewhere in the dream though I learned that my mother-in-law had taken the babies and left and that I would never see them again. I woke up very angry on this particular morning after.
*
Another day last week I dreamed that I still worked for my old boss from my last job who I didn't like very much. There was something going on at the company but Charlene was out of town and we needed her. So we convinced one of the other employees to dress up as Charlene and to get this particular client to do something for the company. This poor employee was none other then Elder Hagfelt from my mission who was such a sweet quite little guy. He made an excellent Charlene and I believe that we accomplished out task. Then John woke me up at 3 in the morning for some reason and when I went back to sleep it was an episode of Oprah where the topic of the show was men who dress as women to manipulate other men. Quite funny.
 
 
 

1 comment:

EmandZachsmom said...

I heart your dreams.. esp since they involve people I love.. Joey joe and EMILY!

you have active imagination.

P.S. If you have a girl and like the name Emily, Please feel free to name her that.