Thursday, December 11, 2008

13 days until Christmas

Dear Santa,
The following is a list of items I'd like to have magically appear beneath my Christmas tree this year. It's okay if you leave them at my mom's house too, she knows where I live. I do however realize that the recession may be hitting the north Pole too, but I believe that the Magic of Christmas is really what builds what we want and not really the money that it says they cost in the store. That said, here is my list.
Thanks Santa, and have a safe flight.

I'd like a nice armoire for the second bedroom. Since there is no closet in there I'd like the extra storage.


I'd like a fancy iHome. This would have been handy last week at john's work party where the only Christmas CD was MP3's only and wouldn't play in a standard CD player. If only I'd had this I could have pull out my iPod and saved the day.


8G iPod Nano 4th Generation. Purple is nice, but I'd really like a Red one. My current iPod is only 4G and I'd like the extra memory.
8771947 Front Detail

I'd like a pair of these Doc Martin shoes. Size UK 6 please.


Two Tickets to Wicked please. Any Night. If I had tickets I'd go.



I'd like my very own robot companion to do my work for me. It needs to be fully functional with a good typing skills and organization. Important: Must be destructible just in case something goes wrong.



One of these would be nice too, but I'd like one of my own so don't go stealing someone else's just to put it under my tree. Most mothers frown on that.


or, I could just settle for one of these:

2 comments:

EmandZachsmom said...

I have those very Docs in that very size...and I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!!

Becky said...

Sounds like a good list, I hope Santa helps out. On bad days you may find a 4 yr old under your tree, so watch out.