Friday, January 15, 2016

I don't know how I got here...

I haven't blogged since July 2014.

Wow.

Has life ever just left you behind and you have no idea what has happened to it?

That's what has happened to me. The last year and a half was swallowed by a bleek depression that I am finding it hard to shake myself out of. But I am trying.

I do feel like a schmuck because I have excluded a lot of people out of my life, but not because I don't love them or want them in my life. It is because I feel that I am terrible company and don't want to inflict myself on others.

I'm going to try blogging more often. It's a good outlet for me when I can bring myself to do it. I have been working on a few hobbies lately, new and old, that I figure I'll share here. if only for myself.

That is all.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I still follow! I'm excited to see your projects!

Becky said...

Wishing you the best!!