Monday, March 17, 2014

Colgate® Optic White™ Toothbrush + Built-In Whitening Pen

I got a VoxBox from Influenster and they provided me with a fancy Colgate® Optic White™ Toothbrush + Built-In Whitening Pen.
What's funny about this is that I had actually thought about buying one before I got the box. Bonus for me I guess.
This product was sent to me free of charge by Influenster for testing purposes... The following is my own opinion.
What do I think of the Colgate® Optic White™ Toothbrush + Built-In Whitening Pen?
Meh.
The toothbrush feels rather flimsy. Not really the highest quality. I feel like if I'm too rough with it that it week just snap in half. Even adding the pen to the base doesn't add a while lot of extra stability.
The whitening gel pen is less than impressive. It says 2 clicks and you have the appropriate amount of goo for your teeth. I highly doubt this. I use 3 clicks.
The gel doesn't spread well. It glops and schemers across your teeth in a unpleasant manor. It also makes me drool like crazy. You're supposed to leave the gel on your teeth with no rinsing. I'm skeptical about this because of all the drool. But I guess some must have stayed on my teeth because they did get a little whiter. Would I by this product again? Probably not. I do like the Colgate® Optic White™ Toothpaste that was included in my VoxBox... Minus the mint flavor. I hate mint flavored toothpaste. I do have a bunch of coupons for the Colgate® Optic White™ Toothbrush + Built-In Whitening Pen if anyone would like to give it a try. Just let me know.

No comments: