Monday, May 23, 2011

Our Weekend in Movies

Bedtime Stories (2008) - This movie was really cute. A lot better than I was expecting it to be. There are some Adam Sandler movies that are worth watching and then there are the ones that you are embarrassed to admit you’ve seen. This one I loved. It was funny, touching, entertaining, and it made me laugh quite a bit. This is definitely a family movie that you could let your kids see.

 

Get Smart (2008) - I'm not really a Steve Carell fan, but this movie is funny and I enjoyed it. There are a few little add ins that I am sure are funny to some, but I just found unnecessary. Overall it's a pretty good comedy adventure movie.

 

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (2011) - I loved this movie, and not just because I'm a Pirate fan or a Johnny Depp fan... but those both helped. I saw this twice this weekend and loved it both times. I'm not going to compare this movie to the others because I loved them all in their own right. Jack Sparrow makes the movie what it is and not the supporting characters. LOVED IT.

No comments: