Wednesday, March 17, 2010

HAPPY ST PATRICK'S DAY!!

 
Just a random post to say Happy St. Patty's Day to anyone that cares. This holiday used to be so much more fun when we were kids and we could run around pinching each other, but now, in the world of adults running around pinching people falls into one of three categories:
 
1. Sexual Harassment
2. Assault and Battery
3. Mean and Vindictive Behavior
 
So I have not pinched anyone but my husband today because I don't want to deal with the backlash. If however you don't think pinching falls into these categories today, feel free to come on over and I'll pinch you, OR just go ahead and consider yourself *pinched* from me.
 
That is all.
 
Give me a few more days and I'll sit down and blog out the month of February ... where has the time gone!
 
 

No comments: