Thursday, February 19, 2009

Credentialing IS Fun

So last night I had a dream ... this dream was different then the others I have had lately where I am constantly going through the StarGate, or being a crazy FBI Agent ... this dream was actually close to "normal".
I dreamed I was at work. Usually work dreams just annoy me because I dream about being at work but then I actually have to wake up and GO to work. Ugh! But what made this dream so fun and interesting was that my credentialing of the doctors was more like a written exam where I had to rate the doctors on their performance and then write an essay question. Well it turned out that my essay questions were all about rating the doctors on the "Crazy/Hot Scale" which made the entire thing extremely funny.
If you have no idea what I am speaking of then please, watch the clip below, it will explain it all for you. If you do know what I am speaking of, you may also watch the clip below to have a really good laugh over it again.


1 comment:

Loran said...

Omg that is so funny! That put a smile on my face. Thanks for the entertainment. I really need it right now.